- Purchasing – in Sagewood offers the prudent purchaser the opportunity to purchase in the first single residential security enclave to be launched in Sandown.
- Sagewood offers a new level of “security and lifestyle living” along the West Coast. With controlled access to Parklands Colleges’ Sandown Campus, ownership in the Sagewood Enclave offers security with the convenience of education on your doorstep.
- To ensure that a high standard of development is established, the design of homes in Sagewood must be in accordance with the Single Residential Architectural Controls established for the Sandown development. Similarly, plans must be submitted to the Review Committee for approval prior to final submission to the City of Cape Town for their ultimate approval.
- With a range of plot sizes to choose from and guidelines encouraging a modern, contemporary language in architecture, your architect will have the flexibility to design a home that meets your needs.
- Home Owners Association – Community Schemes Management Services have been appointed as Managing Agents for the Sandown Property Owners Association, inclusive of the Sagewood enclave.
- Their responsibility is to ensure ongoing implementation and enforcement of the Constitution inclusive of collecting levies and ensuring that the high standards established, are maintained.
- Parks and Open Spaces – Sagewood is surrounded by open spaces. An ephemeral pan is situated to the west, land for future sports fields lies to the north, the fynbos corridor is positioned to the east with Sandown Campus’ playing fields across the road to the south.
- Numerous landscaped parks are accommodated within the enclave’s secure perimeter.
- Security guards will man the gatehouse and control access to the enclave. The enclave will be enclosed by a combination of plastered and painted walling with permeable elements where internal roads are positioned against the perimeter of the enclave and solid walls between the plots and surrounding roads. Electric fencing will be installed above the perimeter walling.
- Pedestrian movement will be controlled at the gatehouse and at the pedestrian gates by way of access-control measures. Temporary access will be provided for construction-related purposes.
- FibreGeeks have been appointed to install a communication backbone, provideing communication between the residents and the gatehouse. TV, DSTV, Wifi and telephone packages are available. Contact FibreGeeks on 0212053000 or email@example.com
- The Aska Property Group has been appointed as Project Coordinators, Marketers and Sole Selling Agents for this prestigious development. For more information on Sagewood call 021-556-2333 or Nathan (082-603-5564 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ryan (073-988-3084 email@example.com).
DOCUMENT DOWNLOADS (APPLICABLE TO SAGEWOOD ENCLAVE)
- Annexure “A” The Diagram | Download here
- Annexure “B” Plan of the DEVELOPMENT | Download here
- Annexure “C” Single Residential Architectural Controls, the GUIDE | Download here
- Annexure “C-1” Diagram recording the residential types | Download here
- Annexure “C-2” Colour Chart | Download page 1 | Download page 2
- Annexure “C-4” Sandown Plant List | Download here
- Annexure “D” Sagewood Contractor’s Conduct Agreement | Download here
- Annexure “E” Plan of the Sagewood Enclave | Download here
- CEMP – Rev 1 January 2020 | Download here
- Contractor Sign – Dimensions 600mm x 1000mm | Download here
- Sandown Colour Elevation | Download
- Typical Signage Panel | Download
- Sandown Site Plan | Download
- Sagewood Entrance Layouts | Download